Recognise the opportunities social media & social networking
can bring to marketing, client attention & empowering your stakeholders.
Develop ideas and strategies for using social media and social
networking to give added value to your business.
This course will be of interest to people who wish to learn more about social media marketing or to advance their career prospects in the social media marketing arena.
Businesses will learn how to develop a more robust online presence and engage with audiences. This course covers the concepts and application of social media marketing and will equip your business with the skills to plan and implement a successful social media marketing strategy. You’ll get a solid overview of the major social networks and understand how to effectively deliver a social media campaign through planning, execution and optimisation.
Who should attend?
Anyone responsible for planning and implementing their brand or organisation’s social media activity, including:
- Marketing/Account executives
- Digital Marketers
- Marketing/Account Managers
- Business Owners
- Ideal for both B2B and B2C marketers
- Client or agency side
- Overview of the latest trends and updates on the major social channels: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, Blogs, Pinterest, Discussion Forums, Google+
- Best practice social media research and planning: how to find mentions of your brand and leverage social media analytics
- Structuring your content and activities: how to structure social campaigns and everyday content
- Social media channel selection: what social channels should you be using and why?
- How to get engagement: what type of content should you be publishing and how often?
- Measurement and optimisation: how to continually assess and refine your social content and activity
- Social advertising: how to plan, target and execute your ad spend on Facebook
- Social workflow: overview of useful tools and resources to assist in drafting, collaborating and automating administrative tasks
When: Saturday 23rd Feb 10am-4pm
Venue: 14 Price Street, Torquay, VIC 3228
Spaces are limited so Bookings are essential
Bookings 1300 902 208 or via the payment button below.